Special SiC ceramic parts
Silicon Carbide for Irregular Wear Parts and Thrust Bearings
The Silicon Carbide Ceramic tolerates a wide range of acids and alkalis. And with excellent performance of high strength, high hardness, high wear resistance, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance. The different kinds of shapes of special parts are suitable for mining, petrochemical, metallurgical manufacturing, aerospace and nuclear industries, such as a specific environment. We can make any sizes provided according to the customer request.
Wear resistance, high temperature strength and corrosion resistance make Reaction Bonded SiC an ideal material for wear components, such as screws, plates and impellers. It can also be used in thrust bearings that can carry extremely high loads in heavily contaminated liquids.
Silicon Carbide SiC (SiSiC/RBSiC) Features:
- Abrasion / Corrosion resistance
- Excellent thermal shock characteristics
- Excellent oxidation resistance
- Good dimensional control of complex shapes
- High thermal conductivity
- Improved performance
- Longer life between replacement / rebuilds
- Resistance to corrosion
- Superior Resistance to wear
- Strength at high temperature up to 1380°C