Reaction bonded silicon carbide tube & pipe
Reaction Bonded Silicon Carbide (RBSiC)
Wear Protection Products
Shandong Zhongpeng are mining and related industry Silicon Carbide Suppliers of Reaction Bonded SiC that provides superior wear, corrosion and shock resistance.
Reaction Bonded Silicon Carbide is a type of silicon carbide that is manufactured by a chemical reaction between a porous carbon or graphite with molten silicon. Reaction Bonded SiC resists wear and provides excellent chemical, oxidation and thermal shock resistance for mining and industry equipment.
Shandong Zhongpeng Mining Equipment Supplies Reaction Bonded Silicon Carbide used for beams, burner tubes, wear liners, kiln shelves, thermocouple sheaths, burner nozzles at mining and other industrial facilities throughout Australia.
Reaction Bonded Silicon Carbide for Kiln Furniture and Support Components
– The high temperature strength, oxidation resistance and thermal shock resistance of Reaction Bonded SiC enables the manufacturer of low mass kiln supports. Kiln products include thin walled beams, posts, setters, burner nozzles and rolls. The components lower the thermal mass of kiln cars, result in energy savings and provide the possibility for faster product throughput.
Reaction Bonded Silicon Carbide for Wear Parts and Thrust Bearings
– Wear resistance, high temperature strength and corrosion resistance make Reaction Bonded SiC an ideal material for wear components, such as screws, plates and impellers. It can also be used in thrust bearings that can carry extremely high loads in heavily contaminated liquids.
Reaction Bonded Silicon Carbide for Mechanical Seals and Vanes
– Reaction Bonded SiC can be used in mechanical seals and pump vanes with high abrasion resistance.
Reaction Bonded Silicon Carbide for Precision Components
– The negligible volume change after reacting with liquid silicon means that components can be formed with complex shapes and to exacting tolerances. The components are lightweight and stiff with excellent thermal stability.
Silicon Carbide SiC Features:
- Superior Resistance to wear
- Resistance to corrosion; the material tolerates a wide range of acids and alkalis
- Resistance to oxidation
- Abrasion / Corrosion resistance
- Excellent thermal shock characteristics
- Strength at high temperature up to 1380°C
- Good dimensional control of complex shapesSilicon Carbide SiC Benefits:
- Excellent oxidation resistance
- Improved performance
- Longer life between replacement / rebuilds
- High thermal conductivity
Silicon Carbide SiC Specifications:
|Density||g/cm³||3.1 – 3.2|
|Open porosity||%||≤1.56 – 1.66|
|Bending strength||MPa||250 ( 20 c )|
|MPa||280 ( 1200 c )|
|Modulus of elasticity||GPa||330 ( 20 c )|
|GPa||300 ( 1200 c )|
|Thermal conductivity||W/m.k||45 ( 1200 c )|
|Coefficient of thermal expansion||K-1 x 10-6||4.5|
|Acid proof alkaline||Excellent|
|Thickness||+ / – 1.0 mm|
|Length / Width||+ / – 1.5 mm|
Over the last five years our mining equipment supplies business has been primarily focused on Wear Protection. We manufacture and supply through distribution, Reaction Bonded Silicon Carbide (RB SiC) providing industrial and mining clients superior wear, corrosion and shock resistance solutions. Combine this with sourcing and related wear protection services and you’re sure to experience complete customer satisfaction!
Shandong Zhongpeng is taking a leadership position in the area of environmental protection and Occupational Health and Safety. Our Mining Equipment Supplies Company in Australia is justifiably proud of our record for professional service and encourages you to consider buying Reaction Bonded Silicon Carbide from us!
Reaction Bonded Silicon Carbide Suppliers of Reaction Bonded SiC for Wear Protection - ZPC Mining Equipment Supplies.