Scrubber Nozzles Manfacturer of SiC Absorber Spray Nozzle with Good Quality
Shandong Zhongpeng Special Ceramics Co., Ltd is the biggest manufacturer of Absorber Spray Nozzle in China, Asia. The FGD Spray nozzles are made updates based on German technology. It have double direction, large diameter, large flow rate and improves desulfurization efficiency. As a professional nozzle supplier for flue gas desulphuration system, we have rich experience in spray application and separation. We are able to provide a variety of products with high reliable Performance and strong technical supports as well as perfect after-service.
RBSC (SiSiC) desulphurization nozzles are the key parts of flue gas desulphurization system in thermal power plants and large boilers. They are widely installed in the flue gas desulphurizaiton system of many thermal power plants and large boilers.
In the 21st century industries world wide will face increasing demands for cleaner, more efficient operations.
ZPC company is committed to doing our part to protect the environment. ZPC specializes in spray nozzle design and technological innovation for the pollution control industry. Through higher spray nozzle efficiency and reliability, lower toxic emissions into our air and water are now being achieved. BETE’s superior nozzle designs feature reduced nozzle plugging, improved spray pattern distribution, lengthened nozzle life, and increased reliability and efficiency.
This highly efficient nozzle produces the smallest droplet diameter at the lowest pressure resulting in reduced power requirements for pumping.
Two orifices, a spray nozzle, to the next, in order to ensure each nozzle spray evenly spray all offer distribution, still can design for fluctuation two orifices liquid flow different, such as: 80% downward gush, 20% injected upwards.
SiSiC (RBSiC) Spray Nozzle is mainly used in the power plants or large-scale boilers.
A double-swirl spraying nozzle has two swirl chambers which are open toward opposite sides and are in each case arranged on respective sides of a longitudinal center plane extending through the inflow duct and are preferably designed mirror-symmetrically with respect to the center axis of the inflow duct. This design makes it possible for the medium to enter without any cross-sectional constrictions into the two swirl chambers and to exit with a different swirl in opposite directions.
1. High temperature tolerance
2. Corrosion resistance
3. High bending strength
4. Oxidation resistance.
SiSiC eddy current linear cutting nozzles, Reaction bonded Silicon Carbide Spray Nozzles Used in Power plants, turbulence nozzle for sale, SiSiC tangential nozzle
SiC Spray nozzles:
1. Oxidation resistance
2. Corrosion resistance
3. High temperature tolerance
4. Bending strength
Shandong Zhongpeng Special Ceramics Co., Ltd:
• The broadest line of spiral nozzles including improved clog-resistant designs, wider angles, and a complete range of flows.
• A full range of the standard nozzle designs: tangential inlet, whirl disk nozzles, and fan nozzles, as well as low- and high-flow air atomizing nozzles for quench and dry scrubbing applications.
• Unparalleled ability to design, manufacture and deliver customized nozzles. We work with you to meet the toughest government regulations. We can meet your special requirements, helping you to achieve optimum system performance.
Brief Description of FGD Scrubber Zones
In this section of the scrubber, the hot flue gases are reduced in temperature before entering the pre-scrubber or absorber. This will protect any heat sensitive components in the absorber and reduce the volume of the gas, thereby increasing the residence time in the absorber.
This section is used to remove particulates, chlorides, or both from the flue gas.
This is normally an open spray tower that brings the scrubber slurry into contact with the flue gas, allowing the chemical reactions that tie up the SO 2 to take place in the sump.
Some towers have a packing section. In this section, the slurry is spread on loose or structured packing in order to increase the surface in contact with the flue gas.
Some towers have a perforated plate above the absorber section. Slurry is deposited evenly on this plate, which both equalizes the gas flow and provides surface area in contact with the gas.
All wet FGD systems generate a certain percentage of extremely fine droplets that are carried by the movement of the flue gas toward the tower exit. The mist eliminator is a series of convoluted vanes that trap and condense the droplets, allowing them to be returned to the system. In order to maintain high droplet removal efficiency, the mist eliminator vanes must be cleaned periodically.
Hollow cone Tangential Whirl TH Series
• Series of right angle nozzles using a tangential inlet to produce the whirl
• clog-resistant: nozzles have no internal parts
• construction: one-piece casting
• connections: flanged or female, NPT or BSP threads
• Extremely even spray distribution
• Spray patterns: hollow cone
• Spray angles: 70° to 120°
• Flow rates: 5 to 1500 gpm (15.3 to 2230 l/min)
With special sizes to meet your exact specifications
Full Cone Spiral Nozzle
ST, STXP, TF, TFXP Series
• The original spiral nozzle
• High discharge velocity
• High energy efficiency
• clog-resistant: one-piece construction with no internal parts
• construction: one, two or three-piece casting
• connections: NPT or BSP threads male connection standard, female threads and flanged connection available by special order
• Fine atomization
• Spray pattern: full and hollow cone
• Flow rates: 0.5 to 3320 gpm (2.26 to 10700 l/min) higher flow rates available
Material: Reaction Bonded Silicon Carbide (RBSC)
Sizes: 0.75 inch, 1.2 inch, 1.5 inch, 2 inch, 2.5 inch, 3 inch, 3.5 inch, 4 inch, 4.5 inch and according to your specific requirements.